E-Tickets show up inside BroadLoop as soon as the truck leaves the scales so inspectors and foreman are able to see important info much earlier such as tonnage-in-transit, load temperatures and more. Cost savings are immediate as a result of optimized cycle times and more accurate driver start/stop times.
We have many options making it easy to track your assets, equipment, vehicles - even your personnel & subcontractors.
Daily Performance Dashboard
- See all of your jobs from a 30k' view in realtime
- Let BroadLoop call your attention to abnormalities
- Drill in to various components of your operation to find opportunities for improvement
- Send dispatch orders to internal employees or subcontractors (or both).
- The Dispatch Dashboard lets you see daily demand and capacity to make sure your crews/drivers are scheduled correctly.
- Attach documents & notes so your drivers see them from the mobile app.
- Send Email, SMS/Text and Push Notifications to your drivers and subs with dispatch details
- The Directory allows you to send dispatch requests to other companies that use BroadLoop.
- See your vehicles/drivers/subs on the map in real-time
- Drop pins or draw shapes to make geofences for particular locations you want to monitor
- Click on a vehicle to see more info (speed, heading, contact info, job assignment, etc...)
- Enter an address to identify the closest vehicle to your location
If you're using the Dispatch feature, this report helps with invoicing so you know how long your drivers were working on a job.
This report helps identify trends across drivers who are visiting the same destinations. Easily see travel vs. idle time, amount of time spent inside of geofences, etc...
Easily look back at the location of your drivers/vehicle to see when/where they were, how long they stayed at locations, how fast they were traveling, etc...