BroadLoop, Inc. is looking for a part-time junior software developer to join our team.
We are an early-stage start-up so the roles/responsibilities are always evolving. Our dev team employs agile/scrum software methodologies to manage our backlog of new feature development, bug fixes and system design improvements to support scaling.
It's an exciting time to join a young company with high growth potential. Work alongside the technical founder and the experienced development team to help build an amazing product and improve your own skill set/experience along the way.
- Some experience with server-side coding languages, (preferably C#.Net)
- Understanding of relational databases (preferably Sql Server) and document databases (preferably MongoDB)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset when it comes to problem solving
Work Schedule: Flexible (Day, Night, Weekend)
Req Type: Part-Time
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume to email@example.com.